Hob Repair Service In Jaipur
Let Appliance Repair Near Me Fix Your Hob For You!
Our skilled servicemen are trained to spot the issues and repair various types and brands of kitchen appliances, including ceramic and induction hobs. Here are some of the most common faults occurring with electric hobs:
Leave the Hob Repairs to Best Service Engineers in Jaipur!
Appliance Repair Near Me will bring an experienced engineer to your home. Our servicemen can troubleshoot and fix various electrical hob faults:
- Replacement of mains lead
- Replacement or repair of a faulty heater
- Tracing and fixing faulty wiring
- Changing of hob switches and knobs
- Diagnose and replacement of a defective regulator
- Replacement of electronic and mechanical thermoregulators
- Replacement of limiters
- Replacement of faulty touchpad
- Repair or replacement of Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- And many more!
The Plates Doesn’t Heat Enough or At All
This is one of the most common issues we have to deal with when we are called on a hob repair job. Broken switches, defective heater, or damaged wiring can all be the culprit when the appliance isn’t reaching the desired temperature or fails even to start heating. A faulty thermoregulator can also explain the issues with heating. Our experienced field engineers will determine the cause of the problem and take competent actions to repair your hob. If any defective part needs to be replaced, its cost will be added to the fixed service fee.
The Temperature of the Hob Cannot Be Adjusted
There is a widespread situation with electric hobs – the temperature stays high when the appliance is turned on and doesn’t change despite what you do with the settings. If a cooktop is turned on and the heat level cannot be adjusted, it could be the result of a defective ignition switch. To find out if the problem is with the switch, turn off all the switches, unplug the appliance and then plug it into a different socket. Turn on the hob and try adjusting the switch again. If you still cannot modify the temperature, then you definitely have a faulty switch. Call our skilled service engineers to replace the defective part and fix the problem with your hob.
Benefits of Booking Appliance Repair Near Me
- Hob repairs 7 days a week
- Experienced and reliable repairmen
- Same-day bookings are possible
- Rely on us in an emergency situation
- Fixed one-off fee for our hob repair service
- Take advantage of wide service coverage
- Book as anywhere in London